Planning a Getaway? Give your furry friends a comfy and safe place to stay while you’re away!
North Griffin Animal Hospital is the perfect home-away-from-home for pets. We offer safe and
comfortable accommodation at competitive prices, with a team of veterinary medical professionals caring for your furry family members.
We provide expert care and loving attention for each guest, offering frequent walks for our canine guests and cuddles and kisses for any feline friend so inclined!
Schedule your pet’s next stay by calling 770-227-4125 now.
Caring for All Your Pet’s Needs
At North Griffin Animal Hospital, there are no additional charges for walks, play periods, or custom diets, and our team is attentive to owner’s special requests.
We require pet parents to bring along food or treats if their furry friend has a special dietary need.
We are adept at caring for any special needs your pet may have, and our team is specifically trained in medication administration.
Our pet accommodations include:
- Private accommodation with heating and air conditioning to provide year-round comfort
- Comfy bedding provided to prevent pressure point injuries Safe play toys to prevent possible foreign body obstructions At least 2 daily walks (for our canine guests)
- Daily TLC and kisses from our team
- Meals (Purina EN dry dog food formula or home brought diets)
- Medication administration, at an additional cost
- Runs and cages disinfected daily to prevent spread of disease
- Bowls cleaned and disinfected daily to prevent spread of disease
- Run enclosures that prevent cross contamination from run to run
- Security cameras inside and outside the building help keep all of our guests safe
- Our feline accommodations are separate from our canine accommodations.
Boarding Admission Requirements
To keep all guests happy and safe, each canine and feline applicant must meet certain admission requirements.
All pets must be current on their vaccinations so that disease transmission is minimalized Dogs must have proof of current Rabies, DHP-PV, Bordetella and negative fecal
Cats must have proof of current Rabies and FVRCP
NO animal showing aggression to other animals or people are allowed to board All pets must be at least 16 weeks of age
If pets are over 7 months of age, they must be spayed or neutered
Boarding pets must not have had any contagious disease in 2 weeks prior to boarding